You have no items in your shopping cart.
Most people are aware that meditation can lead to lower stress levels, but did you know it also provides these other benefits?
On a physical level, meditation:
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases any tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
- Improves the immune system
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Mental Benefits of Meditation
- Anxiety decrease
- Emotional stability improves
- Creativity increases
- Happiness increases
- Intuition develops
- Gain clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded consciousness without the sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
Begin a regular meditation practice to reap these benefits and more!
More information can be found at http://www.artofliving.org/meditation/benefits-of-meditation